Musings from a Tent: What I Know to be True
- Life isn't easy.
- But it's better to be part of the solution than part of the problem, even if you don't think you can change the world.
- I want to change the world.
- I'm not afraid of the hard work that is necessary in order to change things. My skin tingles and I get excited when I'm working hard at something I love doing.
- Sometimes the thing we love changes. I'm learning that this isn't always a bad thing by being a part of this community. It's helping me to realise that my life doesn't need to fit societal expectations.
- Just because what makes you happy doesn't make sense to some people, it doesn't mean it isn't something worth striving for.
- Right now, I'm searching for a feeling, and focusing on an inkling of an idea. Having the courage to do this without a firm plan isn't easy.
- I will never be a worry-free person, but understanding how to control and move past these feelings is something that I need to work on.
- In order to move forward and achieve new things, you need to try out new ideas, embrace new plans, and be brave.
- Life is simple, really. You get out of it what you put in.
To a brave new future, and to being the change you want to see in the world.