Terms and Conditions
By taking out a subscription with Creative Countryside you are entering into a contract and will be bound by our terms and conditions outlined below.
Once you have submitted your details to us, we will send you a nice acknowledgement. This doesn’t necessarily mean we have accepted your order though. There are a few more checks and balances we need to do at our end, so we only officially accept your order when we charge you or dispatch the magazine(s) for your first order.
The length of your subscription term may vary and will be on your acknowledgment order. You can also check with us if you are unsure.
Cancelling Your Subscription
You can cancel your subscription at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by logging in to your SubSail subscription account.
Should you receive a copy of Creative Countryside which isn’t in brilliant condition, please email us at email@example.com with a photo of your magazine, your name and address and we’ll do our best to put it right
Buying other stuff from us
We will be offering some other lovely items for you to buy (or that we might gift to you) and they will also be subject to our terms and conditions. Creative Countryside can’t take any responsibility for how you use anything you might buy from us, and so by making a purchase you acknowledge that Creative Countryside will have no obligation to you (without limitation) as to the quality, suitability and fitness for purpose. We also won’t know why you bought it so you also acknowledge that Creative Countryside have no obligation or liability to you in relation to your use or reliance on or otherwise in respect of the items you bought or were gifted. You can cancel your order for any items within 14 days of placing it. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
Should you wish to cancel an order or you have any issues please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for using our website.
If you have any queries about the website or these Terms, you can email email@example.com. If you do not agree with these Terms, you should leave the website and stop using the website service immediately.
The whole internet
In order to use the Website Service, you will require access to the world-wide web. You are responsible for any connection, service and other fees associated with such access and for providing all equipment necessary to enable you to connect to the world-wide web (including a computer and modem or other access device).
We ask that you behave in an orderly manner whilst using www.creativecountryside.com. It’s here for your personal use, so you aren’t allowed to do anything non-personal or commercial with it. You will need to abide by all the applicable laws (UK law, applicable international laws and the local laws in your country of residence).
You agree when using the site to abide by our rules. In particular, but not limited to:
- Using www.creativecountryside.com in a way which promotes or encourages illegal activity or in a way that could damage, disable, overburden or impair www.creativecountryside.com.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to www.creativecountryside.com or its networks or computer systems.
- Unless expressly permitted by law you can’t modify, adapt or translate www.creativecountryside.com. You also can’ t use one of those robots, spiders or site search/retrieval application (or any other device come to think of it) to retrieve or index any part of www.creativecountryside.com or re-format or frame any portion of the web pages comprising www.creativecountryside.com.
- Remove or obstruct any copyright, trade mark or other proprietry notices contained on or in www.creativecountryside.com.
- Upload, post or otherwise display content which is or promotes behaviour which violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of a third party or which is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, flaming, hateful, offensive (whether in relation to sex, race, religion or otherwise) harassing, hateful, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years, or contains any illegal content.
- Upload, post or otherwise display any content which contains software viruses or any other files or programs that may interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of the website or the website service or any server or networks connected to the website or another’s computer, or that contains any chain letters, pyramid-selling schemes, bulk mail, junk mail or similar.
- Upload, post or otherwise display any content containing a photograph of another person unless you have obtained that person’s consent;
- Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any members of the Website, by electronic means or otherwise.
- Upload, post or otherwise display any content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any content which contains any advertising or promotional materials.
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person’s use of the website or the website service.
- Upload, post or otherwise display any content which is false, misleading, un-necessary and/or repetitive including any content which is inaccurate, out of date or repeats that previously uploaded, posted or displayed by you or another visitor, unless absolutely necessary.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any content to a part of the website which is irrelevant to the subject matter of the content.
- Breach the terms of any suspension or ban or seek alternative access.
- In the interests of free speech, bring any action for defamation against Creative Countryside.
- Submit content owned by a third party without consent from that third party or submit content in a manner which expressly or impliedly infers that such content is sponsored or endorsed by the website.
- Contact any other user of the website if they have expressly asked you not to.
- Attempt to impersonate any other user of the website or the website service.
- Upload, post or otherwise display any content comprising an advertisement or accept payment or anything of value from any person in exchange for you uploading, posting or displaying any content or otherwise performing any commercial activity on or through the website or the website service on behalf of such person (including, without limitation, posting on the forum or in general comments for a commercial purpose and/or sending messages to other users of the website with a commercial purpose).
You agree to indemnify Creative Countryside in full and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses which they suffer or incur directly or indirectly as a result of your use of www.creativecountryside.com, and any use of the same under your username otherwise than in accordance with these terms or applicable laws.
The copyright for everything on www.creativecountryside.com is either owned by Creative Countryside or licensed to it, or used with permission. All rights are reserved. You can view, print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use but you cannot otherwise copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit, disseminate in any form whatsoever or use the Material without Creative Countryside's express permission. You must not frame or link to www.creativecountryside.com or any part of it without our permission.
We may link to other sites through www.creativecountryside.com. We probably don’t own them, and although we will have read them we can’t take responsibility for or endorse what you might find on them.
Restricting, suspending or terminating your access.
Creative Countryside reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny you access to the website and/or the website service, or any part thereof, with or without notice and for any reason including, without limitation, if you fail to comply with any provision of these Terms. Creative Countryside reserves the right to suspend or cease providing all or any of the website service, without notice, and shall have no liability or responsibility to you in any manner whatsoever if it chooses to do so.
If you see any advertisements on www.creativecountryside.com you need to know that we do not accept any responsibility for these advertisements. If you decide to purchase any goods or services advertised then you do so at your own risk and if you have any problems, questions or queries relating to them you should contact the advertiser directly.
If you believe any of your work has been copied and posted on the website in a way which infringes your intellectual property or proprietary rights, please contact us immediately. You will need to provide us with the following information: (i) a description of the work that you claim has been infringed and a description of the alleged infringing copy of it; (ii) a description of where the alleged infringing copy has been posted on the website; (iii) your contact details; (iv) a written statement, signed by you, to confirm that you are the owner of the work or you are authorised to act on the owner’s behalf and the information you have provided to us is accurate to the best of your knowledge and belief.
These Terms (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Creative Countryside concerning your use of www.creativecountryside.com and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and Creative Countryside in relation to such matters.
Creative Countryside reserves the right to update these Terms from time to time. If it does so, Creative Countryside will publish a notice on www.creativecountryside.com together with a link to these Terms to bring any such update to your attention. Your continued use of www.creativecountryside.com following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms so that you are aware of any changes to them. No other variation to these Terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorised representative on behalf of Creative Countryside.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms and/or your use of www.creativecountryside.com.
If any provision(s) of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties (as reflected in the provision(s)) and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
Creative Countryside's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Creative Countryside in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any person other than you, Creative Countryside and its related companies.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms.
Please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY
USE OF CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW: (A) CREATIVE COUNTRYSIDE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE IN RELATION TO CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM; AND (B) ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM (WHETHER IMPLIED BY STATUE, COMMON LAW OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTY, TERM OR CONDITION AS TO ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR ANY SPECIAL PURPOSE, AVAILABILITY, NON INFRINGEMENT, INFORMATION ACCURACY, INTEROPERABILITY, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND TITLE ARE, AS BETWEEN CREATIVE COUNTRYSIDE AND YOU, HEREBY EXCLUDED. IN PARTICULAR, BUT WITHOUT PREJUDICE TO THE FOREGOING, WE ACCEPT NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE INTERNET AND/OR CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM; OR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY TO USERS OR THEIR EQUIPMENT AS A RESULT OF OR RELATING TO THEIR USE OF CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM. YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS ARE NOT AFFECTED.
TO THE FULL EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU/OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF CONTRACTS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, WASTED EXPENDITURE, LOSS OF PRIVACY AND LOSS OF DATA) OR ANY OTHER INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER THAT ARISE OUT OF OR ARE RELATED TO CREATIVECOUNTRYSIDE.COM.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS EXCLUDING OR LIMITING THE LIABILITY OF CREATIVE COUNTRYSIDE FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED BY ENGLISH LAW.