Feta Cheese Flan Recipe
Today's recipe has been a favourite in our household since I can remember, mainly because it takes so little time and effort (there's a bit of a theme going on here with my recipe posts...). I used shortcrust pastry this time (and I cheated) but you can also use puff pastry if you'd prefer.
Feta Cheese Flan
- 1 roll of pastry (or make it yourself to fit a standard sized baking tray!)
- 1 block of feta cheese
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 1/2 a courgette
- A sprig of rosemary
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C (356°F).
- Place your pastry onto a baking tray and score a border around the edges (approx. 2cm).
- Chop your cheese into chunks and slice your vegetables thinly.
- Place the cheese, vegetables, rosemary and pepper onto your pastry.
- Bake in the oven