- Take any spare tins/cans you have to a food bank.
- Leave your partner or friend a post-it note to let them know how much they mean to you.
- Use discarded envelopes as shopping lists to save on paper.
- Plant a tree. Even a dwarf version in a pot counts.
- Write a positive comment on a website or blog. You might make someone's day!
Eleanor is obsessed with stories. She writes for a number of online spaces including This is Your Kingdom, edits Creative Countryside, curates #aseasonalyear and teaches at Chalk House. In addition, she is currently studying for an MA in Creative Non-Fiction Writing. You'll find her roving the fields of the Lincolnshire Wolds or planning her next rural adventure.