- Spend an hour with a loved one, even if you don't have an hour to spare.
- Smile, even if you can't think of a reason to.
- Be patient, even if you don't feel it.
- Write a letter. See here for why.
- Let the busy person with a basket go in front of you at the till.
Eleanor is obsessed with stories. She writes for a number of online spaces including This is Your Kingdom, edits Creative Countryside, curates #aseasonalyear and teaches at Chalk House. In addition, she is currently studying for an MA in Creative Non-Fiction Writing. You'll find her roving the fields of the Lincolnshire Wolds or planning her next rural adventure.