In the spirit of taking time for others and appreciating those around you that I've been attempting to adopt this week, it seemed only natural that my blog posts should follow suit. Inspired by The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation, I've decided to take stock at the end of the week and think how I - and you, if you like - can take the time for acts of kindness in the days ahead.
- Pay a compliment to the first 3 people you see.
- Buy an extra drink and share with someone.
- Donate anything old (clothes, toys, books) that you don't use any more to a local charity.
- Send a card to a friend, just because.
- Shop with reusable bags - avoid anything made of plastic.
Eleanor is obsessed with stories. She writes for a number of online spaces including This is Your Kingdom, edits Creative Countryside, curates #aseasonalyear and teaches at Chalk House. In addition, she is currently studying for an MA in Creative Non-Fiction Writing. You'll find her roving the fields of the Lincolnshire Wolds or planning her next rural adventure.