A Seasonal Year: Spring
Welcome to spring!
- Spring clean using natural products. You only need lemon juice, bicarbonate of soda, distilled white vinegar and a bit of beeswax. For more tips head over to this article.
- Wake a little earlier to make the most of the longer days. Think it's impossible? Get inspired.
- Make time for other simple pleasures: introduce one of these rituals and you'll get your motivation back in no time.
3 Seasonal Recipes
3 Books for Spring
- The Book of the Green Man (Ronald Johnson)
- The Wild Life: A Year of Living on Wild Food (John Lewis-Stempel)
- Arboreal: A Collection of New Woodland Writing (Ed. Adrian Cooper)
This post is a shorter version of our spring email sent out to members of our free community. Want to join? Click here - we'd love to have you!