Creative Countryside gatherings offer the opportunity to meet and connect with other like-minded creatives. You'll learn new things, feast on seasonal food, and take part in traditional rituals and ceremonies. The gatherings take place in beautiful remote locations in the UK countryside, giving you the chance to really slow down and disconnect too, if you like.
Autumn Gathering 2018: Shropshire
Friday 16th - Sunday 18th November (2 nights)
Our next gathering will take place in Shropshire (near Shrewsbury) in the very lovely and rustic Cronkhill Farmhouse. Join us for a weekend of seasonal activities, feasts and connection. Included will be:
- Two nights' accommodation
- All meals, drinks and activities
- An eco leaf printing workshop with Hanna from Ashleaf
- A seasonal 'calendar' workshop with Bex from Botanical Tales
- A mindful foraging hunt with Chelsea from Loving Life in Wellies
- Storytelling around the fire
- Ancient folklore traditions
Winter Gathering 2019
PROVISIONAL DATES: Friday 1st - Sunday 3rd February (2 nightS)
Storytelling, Imbolc celebrations, nature zine workshop, and more TBC.
Spring Gathering 2019
PROVISIONAL DATES: Friday 3rd - Sunday 5th May (2 nights)
Wildlife sailing trip, nature-inspired print making, and more TBC.
Summer Gathering 2019
Provisional Dates: Friday 12th - Sunday 14th July (2 nights)
Autumn Gathering 2019
Friday 20th - Sunday 22nd September: Wriggly Tin, South Downs